Lubricant Eye by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-373
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium.............Eye Lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using the product to avoid contamination
- do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- do not reuse.
- once opened, discard.
- do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain.
- changes in vision occur.
- redness or irritation of the eye continues.
- redness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- To open, twist and pull tab to remove.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- If used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor’s instructions.
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium
chloride, and sodium lactate. May contain sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid
to adjust pH.
Questions or comments?
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
|Registrant - Unimed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (689852052)|
|Unimed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||689852052||label(30142-373), manufacture(30142-373), pack(30142-373)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)