Lubricant Eye by The Kroger Co.
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-373
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium.............Eye Lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using the product to avoid contamination
- do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- do not reuse.
- once opened, discard.
- do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain.
- changes in vision occur.
- redness or irritation of the eye continues.
- redness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- To open, twist and pull tab to remove.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- If used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor’s instructions.
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium
chloride, and sodium lactate. May contain sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid
to adjust pH.
Questions or comments?
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
|Registrant - DHP Korea Co., Ltd. (688289773)|
|DHP Korea Co., Ltd.||688289773||label(30142-373), manufacture(30142-373), pack(30142-373)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)