Children Claritin Allergy by Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: LORATADINE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-4360
Loratadine 5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use only with enclosed dosing cup
- adults and children 6 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) in 24 hours
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful (tsp) daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (tsp) in 24 hours
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- each teaspoonful contains: sodium 6 mg
- do not use if tape imprinted with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” on top and bottom flaps of carton is not intact.
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, monobasic sodium phosphate, phosphoric acid, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
1-800-CLARITIN (1-800-252-7484) or www.claritin.com
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 31, 2017