BreathRx with Zytex by Discus Dental, LLC
Medically reviewed on Apr 30, 2018
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE .825mg in 1mL
Labeler: Discus Dental, LLC
NDC Code: 64854-014
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
Blue 1, Citric acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor (Mint, Thymol and Eucalyptus Oil), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Water, Xylitol, Zinc gluconate.
- helps prevent plaque that leads to gingivitis
- helps fight odor-causing bacteria
Antibacterial, antiplaque, antigingivitis
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if seal is broken
- Do not swallow rinse.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 1/2 oz. (20 mL) of rinse, twice a day, for 30 seconds then spit out.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: supervise use.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.075%
|BREATHRX WITH ZYTEX
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler - Discus Dental, LLC (831726109)|
|Registrant - Discus Dental, LLC (831726109)|
|Discus Dental, LLC||831726109||manufacture(64854-014)|