BreathRx with Zytex by Discus Dental, LLC
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 243mg in 1g
Labeler: Discus Dental, LLC
NDC Code: 64854-018
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
Blue 1,Cellulose Gum, Flavor (Mint, Thymol and Eucalyptus Oil), Glycerin, Mica & Titanium Dioxide, PEG-12, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol, Zinc gluconate.
Use: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Warning: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not swallow rinse.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children 2 years to 6 years: Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Twist off cap and remove foil seal. Do not use if seal is not intact.
Sodium Fluoride 0.243%
|BREATHRX WITH ZYTEX
sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Discus Dental, LLC (831726109)|
|Registrant - Discus Dental, LLC (831726109)|
|Discus Dental, LLC||831726109||manufacture(64854-018)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 18, 2018