BreathRx with Zytex by Discus Dental, LLC
Medically reviewed on December 14, 2017
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 243mg in 1g
Labeler: Discus Dental, LLC
NDC Code: 64854-018
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
Blue 1,Cellulose Gum, Flavor (Mint, Thymol and Eucalyptus Oil), Glycerin, Mica & Titanium Dioxide, PEG-12, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol, Zinc gluconate.
Use: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Warning: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not swallow rinse.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children 2 years to 6 years: Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Twist off cap and remove foil seal. Do not use if seal is not intact.
Sodium Fluoride 0.243%
|BREATHRX WITH ZYTEX
sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Discus Dental, LLC (831726109)|
|Registrant - Discus Dental, LLC (831726109)|
|Discus Dental, LLC||831726109||manufacture(64854-018)|