AuroFlu Day Time Severe Cold and Cough Warming Relief
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-124
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each dose cup 15 mL)
Acetaminophen USP 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr USP 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl USP 5 mg
Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever
- temporarily relieves
- minor aches and pains
- minor sore throat pain
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses (180 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use in infants
- do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- use dosage cup provided
- mL = milliliter
| adults and children 12 years and over|| 30 mL (2 dose cups) (1fl oz) every 4 hours
| children 4 years to 11 years|| do not use unless directed by a doctor
| children under 4 years|| do not use
| Do not take more than 6 doses (12 dose cups) (180 mL) (6 fl oz) in 24 hours
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 8 mg
- each 15 mL contains: potassium 2.33 mg
- store at 20-25oC (68-77oF)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed seal over cap is broken or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue No.1, FD&C Red # 40, flavor, glycerin, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Theraflu® Daytime.
Failure to follow the drug facts warnings could result in serious consequences.
Learn about teen medicine abuse
2572 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Compare to the active
ingredients in Theraflu®
Warming Relief Daytime*
Day Time Severe
Cold & Cough Warming Relief
Each dose (per 15 mL) of Syrup contains:
325 mg – ACETAMINOPHEN
(Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever)
10 mg - DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr
5 mg - PHENYLEPHRINE HCl
- Nasal congestion
- Body ache
- Sore throat
|AUROFLU DAY TIME SEVERE COLD AND COUGH WARMING RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr and phenylephrine hcl syrup
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 7, 2018