Tension Headache Relief by CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 65mg
Labeler: CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
NDC Code: 63868-030
Acetaminophen 500 mg
(formulated with 65 mg caffeine)
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- new symptoms appear
- painful area is red or swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active ingredients in EXCEDRIN® TENSION HEADACHE*
Tension Headache Relief
Acetaminophen, 500 mg and Caffeine, 65 mg
100 Coated Caplets
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GSK group of companies, Inc., owner of the registered trademark
Excedrin® Tension Headache.
SATISFACTION 100% QC GUARANTEED
Quality Choice 44-428
|TENSION HEADACHE RELIEF
acetaminophen, caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC (011920774)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63868-030)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(63868-030)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(63868-030)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(63868-030)|