Zapotol Dentidol Oral Analgesic
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 20g in 100g, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE .1g in 100g
Labeler: Productos Zapotol Corp.
NDC Code: 59428-500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Benzocaine 20%.................................................................. Oral pain reliever
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%................................................. Antiseptic
- temporarily relieves pain due to toothache, canker sores, cold sores, fever blisters, minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- to help protect against infection in minor oral irritation.
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- symptoms do not improve in 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- remove cap and cut tip of tube on score mark
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply a small amount of Oral Analgesic Gel to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by doctor or dentist.
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor/dentist
- store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
- do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening
- this preparation is intended for use in cases of toothaches, only as temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted.
- do not use continuously
- Lot No. & Exp Date: see crimp of tube.
glycerin, peppermint oil, polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene glycol 4000, saccharin sodium, sorbitol
Productos Zapotol Corp.
Palmdale, CA 93550
Made in Korea
|ZAPOTOL DENTIDOL ORAL ANALGESIC
benzocaine, and benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Productos Zapotol Corp. (186063850)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.