Epsom Salt by FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE HEPTAHYDRATE 1g in 1g
Labeler: FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
NDC Code: 41520-055
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tamper Evident Packaging:
Caution: this package has been sealed for your protection.
Do not use if package is open, torn or mutilated
Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.
MgSO4 - 7H2O
Magnesium sulfate USP (heptahydrate) 100%
External use soaking aid
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
For external use as a soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises
CAUTION: If prompt relief is not obtained or there is evidence of infection, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Hot or warms soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except on the advice of a physican
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- dissolve the dose in 8 ounces of water. Lemon juice may be added to improve the taste
adults and children 12 years and over - 2 to 6 level teaspoons (10 to 30 grams) daily
children 6 to under 12 years - 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily
children under 6 years - consult a doctor
Directions for Soaking:
Dissolve 2 cups of CareOne Epsom Salt per fallon of water. Apply with bandages or toweling for 30 minutes up to three times a day. For less intensive soak, use 1 or 2 cups in a bath. Use warm water for best results
- magnesium content 495 mg per teaspoon (5 grams)
FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
LANDOVER, MD 20785
Quality Guaranteed or your money back.
magnesium sulfate granule, for solution
|Labeler - FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC (809183973)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.