Sinus Congestion and Pain Severe
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
NDC Code: 36800-505
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Guaifenesin 200 mg||Expectorant|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- for the temporary relief of:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, and hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
acesulfame potassium, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe
Acetaminophen, Phenylephrine HCl, Guaifenesin
Pain Reliever – Fever Reducer/Nasal Decongestant/Expectorant
Nasal Congestion, Sinus Pressure
Clears Mucus, Chest Congestion
Compare to Tylenol® Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe active ingredients†
|SINUS CONGESTION AND PAIN SEVERE
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - TopCare (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.