Allergy Plus Sinus Headache by TopCare
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
NDC Code: 36800-501
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg||Antihistamine|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever and the common cold:
- runny nose
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
colloidal silicon dioxide, color black, copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Allergy Plus Sinus Headache
Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine HCl, Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever/ Antihistamine/Nasal Decongestant
For Relief of:
Sneezing/Itchy, Watery Eyes
Runny Nose/Itchy Throat
Sinus Pressure & Congestion
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy Plus Sinus Headache active ingredients†
|ALLERGY PLUS SINUS HEADACHE
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - TopCare (006935977)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.