Mucus Relief Maximum Strength by Meijer Distribution Inc
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-651
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, crospovidone, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare to Maximum Strength Mucinex®
FAST-MAX™ Cold & Sinus
Cold & Sinus
Acetaminophen • Guaifenesin • Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Expectorant • Nasal Decongestant
Relieves Headaches & Fever
Relieves Nasal & Chest Congestion
Thins & Loosens Mucus
DIST. BY MEIJER
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
*This product is not manufactured or distributed
by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered
trademark Maximum Strength Mucinex®
FAST-MAX™ Cold & Sinus.
KEEP OUTER PACKAGE FOR COMPLETE
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41250-651)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41250-651)|
Medically reviewed on May 26, 2017