Acetaminophen by Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 58657-520
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen, USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- menstrual cramps
- reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 teaspoonfuls (40 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- any other drug containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
if you have health issues especially liver disease.
if you are taking other drugs, including the blood thinner warfarin.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- new symptoms occur such as rash, hives, itching or hoarseness
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious health problems, including liver damage.
adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 6 hours; do not exceed 8 teaspoonfuls (40 mL) in 24 hours
- not recommended for children under the age of 12: this adult strength product will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose), and may cause liver damage
Store at controlled room temperature, 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). This product contains 8 mg of sodium per teaspoonful (5 mL).
cherry flavor, citric acid, FD and C Blue #1, FD and C Red #40, glycerin, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin.
1-877-250-3427 M-F (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST), or directly to Medwatch at 1-800-332-1088.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
See New Warnings Information
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Method Pharmaceutical, LLC
Arlington, TX 76006
|Labeler - Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC (060216698)|