Fair and Square Sport Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 19, 2018.
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 24.7mg in 1mL, HOMOSALATE 81.2mg in 1mL, OCTISALATE 40.6mg in 1mL, OXYBENZONE 32.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prime Packaging, Inc.
NDC Code: 13630-0084
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5 %, and Oxybenzone 4 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- If use as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use: on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Content is under pressure - do not pumcture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin & spray to apply. Spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- DO NOT spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and othre sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2 pm
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Fragrance (Parfum), SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer
- Protect this product from exessive heat and direct sunlight
- avoid spraying on fabrics - could cause discoloration
|FAIR AND SQUARE
SPORT BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, and oxybenzone aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Prime Packaging, Inc. (805987059)|
|Registrant - Prime Packaging, Inc. (805987059)|
|Prime Enterprises, Inc.||101946028||manufacture(13630-0084), analysis(13630-0084)|
|Prime Packaging, Inc.||805987059||label(13630-0084), pack(13630-0084)|