Fair and Square Sport Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 19, 2018.
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 24.7mg in 1mL, HOMOSALATE 123.6mg in 1mL, OCTISALATE 41.2mg in 1mL, OXYBENZONE 49.4mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prime Packaging, Inc.
NDC Code: 13630-0083
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5 %, and Oxybenzone 6 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- If use as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use: on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Content is under pressure - do not pumcture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin & spray to apply. Spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- DO NOT spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and othre sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2 pm
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Fragrance (Parfum), SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer
- Protect this product from exessive heat and direct sunlight
- avoid spraying on fabrics - could cause discoloration
|FAIR AND SQUARE
SPORT BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, and oxybenzone aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Prime Packaging, Inc. (805987059)|
|Registrant - Prime Packaging, Inc. (805987059)|
|Prime Enterprises, Inc.||101946028||manufacture(13630-0083), analysis(13630-0083)|
|Prime Packaging, Inc.||805987059||label(13630-0083), pack(13630-0083)|