Adult Extra Strength Pain Relief
Medically reviewed on May 24, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL
Labeler: DISCOUNT DRUG MART
NDC Code: 53943-025
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL)
Acetaminophen USP 500 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 7 mg
- store at 20 to 25° C (68 to 77° F).
- dosage cup provided
- do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C Red 33, FD&C red 40, flavors, high fructose corn syrup, non-crystallizing sorbitol solution, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, and sucralose.
Distributed by: Discount Drug Mart
211 Commerce Drive
Medina, OH 44256
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
Compare to the active ingredients in TYLENOL®
Extra Strength Adult Rapid Blast Cherry*
Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer
Acetaminophen Oral Liquid 500 mg/15mL
Cherry Flavor 8 FL OZ
Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
|ADULT EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - DISCOUNT DRUG MART (047741335)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.