Rock Sauce Chill (no color) by Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 6.0g in 100g
Labeler: Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 40104-191
Cooling Pain Relief
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associates with
For external use only.
Flammable: keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- do not bandage
- wash hands after use with cool water
- do not use with heating pad or device
Consult a doctor and discontinue use
if conditions persist for more than 1 week or reoccur
if accidentally ingested, getmedical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 5 years of age and older; Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary
- Children under 5 years of age: consult physician
aloe barbadensis leaf extract, arnica montana flower extract, arctium lappa root (burdock) extract, boswellia carteril resin extract, calendula officinalis extract, carbomer, cameillia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, camphor USP, glycerin, ilex paraguariensis leaf extract, isopropyl myristate, mellssa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf extract, silicon dioxide, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, triethanolamine, purified water USP, blue 1, yellow 5
Other information: store in a cool dry place; if pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Topical Cooling Roll-on
Rock Sauce Chill (no color)
Net wt 8oz (2.5g)
Do not eat or drink
for temporary relief of muscle aches & pains
may be used with Rocktape
questions: please contact 408-912-rock (7625)
made in china
|ROCK SAUCE CHILL (NO COLOR)
|Labeler - Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd. (529047265)|
|Registrant - Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd. (529047265)|
|Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.||529047265||manufacture(40104-191)|
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2018