Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Allure Labs, Inc
NDC Code: 62742-4074
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid- 2%
Purpose: Acne Treatment
For the treatment of acne.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- If sensitive to the sun or when increased sun exposure is expected use a sunscreen.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If severe skin irritation occurs.
- Using other topical medication at the same time.
Keep out of reach of children:
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control center right away.
If severe skin irritation occurs.
Using other topical medication at the same time.
- Apply thin layer in affected areas after cleansing using finger tips.
- Massage gently in circular movements for 1-2 minutes and allow the product to remain on skin for 5-10 minutes, depending on the skin tolerance and/or sensitivity.
- Rinse well and follow suggested post-mask home care regimen.
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Allaintoin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dilcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Callus Citrus Filtrate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Carbomer Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ethyl Linoleate, Hexylresorcinol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Carrageenan, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid.
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Allure Labs, Inc (926831603)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.