Merthiolate by World Perfumes, Inc
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: World Perfumes, Inc
NDC Code: 10095-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% First Aid Antiseptic
Use first aid to help prevent skin infection in
- minor cuts
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First Aid Antiseptic
For External Use Only
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered by a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- For external use only
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- When using this product
- do not use in eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
Inactive Ingredients alcohol, acetone, purified water, FD&C red #22
benzalkonium chloride cream
|Labeler - World Perfumes, Inc (101312044)|
|World Perfumes, Inc||101312044||manufacture(10095-005)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.