Vaporizing Chest Rub Cough Supressant
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 4.7g in 100g, Eucalyptus Oil 1g in 100g, Menthol 1g in 100g
Labeler: Filo America
NDC Code: 50438-502
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 4.7%||Cough suppressant/topical analgesic|
|Eucalyptus oil 1%||Cough suppressant|
|Menthol, natural 1%||Cough suppressant / topical analgesic|
when applied to chest and throat
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
when applied to muscles and joints
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- do not heat
- do not microwave
- do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- muscle aches and pains worsen, persist for more than 7 days, or clear up occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 year and over.
for cough suppression
- rub a thick layer on the throat and chest
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to 3 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
for muscle/joint minor aches and pains apply
- to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- children under 2 yeas : ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
if pregnant or breast feeding
- ask a health professional before use
Cedar leaf oil, methylparaben, Nutmeg oil, petrolatum, Turpentine oil, Thymol, propylparaben
|VAPORIZING CHEST RUB
camphor (synthetic), eucalyptus oil, and menthol ointment
|Labeler - Filo America (943873703)|
|Registrant - Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd. (529047265)|
|Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.||529047265||manufacture(50438-502)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.