Vaporizing Chest Rub Cough Supressant
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 6, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 4.7g in 100g, Eucalyptus Oil 1g in 100g, Menthol 1g in 100g
Labeler: Filo America
NDC Code: 50438-502
|Camphor 4.7%||Cough suppressant/topical analgesic|
|Eucalyptus oil 1%||Cough suppressant|
|Menthol, natural 1%||Cough suppressant / topical analgesic|
when applied to chest and throat
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
when applied to muscles and joints
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- do not heat
- do not microwave
- do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- muscle aches and pains worsen, persist for more than 7 days, or clear up occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 year and over.
for cough suppression
- rub a thick layer on the throat and chest
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to 3 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
for muscle/joint minor aches and pains apply
- to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- children under 2 yeas : ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
if pregnant or breast feeding
- ask a health professional before use
Cedar leaf oil, methylparaben, Nutmeg oil, petrolatum, Turpentine oil, Thymol, propylparaben
|VAPORIZING CHEST RUB
camphor (synthetic), eucalyptus oil, and menthol ointment
|Labeler - Filo America (943873703)|
|Registrant - Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd. (529047265)|
|Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.||529047265||manufacture(50438-502)|