Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.0g in 100g
Labeler: Filo America
NDC Code: 50438-501
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
minor muscles aches and pains
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
- add to hot water or any container where healing water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
if condition worsens, persist for more than 1 week or tends to recur
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For the temporary relief of minor muscle aches and pains
see important warnings under "When using this product"
- not for use on children under 2 years of age
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to painful area and massage until gel is absorbed into the skin, repeat 3 to 4 times daily
blue 1, camphor, carbomer, isopropyl alcohol, methylchoroisothiazolinone, methuylisothiazoline, sodium hydroxide, water
ICE Analgesic Gel
Net wt 8oz (227g)
P.O. Box 23592
Los Angeles, CA 90023
Developed in USA, products in PRC
questions or concerns?
|Labeler - Filo America (943873703)|
|Registrant - Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd. (529047265)|
|Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.||529047265||manufacture(50438-501)|
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018