Aurophen Cold Multi Symptom by Aurohealth LLC
Medically reviewed on Apr 30, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-130
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 15 mL)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not exceed recommended dose
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at 20-25˚C (68-77˚F). Do not refrigerate.
- do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
- see back label for lot number and expiration date
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C yellow no. 6, flavor, glycerin, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
2572 Brunswick Pike,
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
Compare to the active
ingredients in TYLENOL®
COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM Day time Citrus Burst
Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant
Dextromethorphan HBr - Antitussive
- Headache, Fever, Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
8 FL OZ
(240 mL) Liquid
|AUROPHEN COLD MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.