Ranitidine 75 by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ranitidine hydrochloride 75mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-131
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- this product is sodium and sugar free
- Blister: do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn
Bottle: do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
Questions? call 1-888-375-3784
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
ranitidine tablets usp, 75mg tablet
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2017