Hand Sanitizer by Medline Industries, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 6, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-202
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could potentially cause disease
- recommended for repeated use.
For external use only: hands
Flammable, keep away from heat or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- irritation or redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants.
- Do not store above 105 F
- May discolor some fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, , isopropyl myristate, acrylates/C10-30 akyl acrylate crosspolymer
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.