lubricant eye by Rite Aid
Medically reviewed on April 24, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol 400 4mg in 1mL, Propylene Glycol 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-2701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene Glycol 0.3%
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
- If this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [Room Temperature].
2-amino-2-methyl-1-propanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid*, Hypromellose USP, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide*, Sorbitol solution.
*May contain one or more of these ingredients to adjust pH.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
Rite Aid Logo
dry eye relief
STERILE 10 mL (0.34 FL OZ)
polyethylene glycol 400 and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc.||603980319||MANUFACTURE(11822-2701), ANALYSIS(11822-2701), STERILIZE(11822-2701), PACK(11822-2701), LABEL(11822-2701)|
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)