Medically reviewed on Dec 19, 2016
Dosage form: capsule, gelatin coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 250mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Grandall Distributing Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 48201-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 250 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever - fever reducer
- Temporarily relives
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- itching of the nose or throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold ro inhaled irritants
- Temperarily reduces fever
Liver warning This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persistant or chrnoic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm
- thyroid disease
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedativies or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- may cause marked drowsiness
- alcohol, sedativies, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- may cause excitability, especially in children.
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critial even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 capsules every 4 hours; not more than 12 capsules in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature in a dry place.
D&C Red 33, FD&C Blue 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 600, polyethylene glycol 1000, polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, sodium methylparaben, sodium propylparaben, water
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - Grandall Distributing Co., Inc. (044428324)|