Tussin Mucus and Chest Congestion Adult
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-389
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Shake well before use
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24-hours period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 to 20 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, caramel, FD&C red #40, glucose, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Mucus + Chest Congestion
Guaifenesin 200 mg Expectorant
- Chest congestion
For ages 12 & Over
*Compare to the active ingredient in Robitussin® Mucus + Chest Congestion Original
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Mucus+Chest Congestion Original.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
|TUSSIN MUCUS AND CHEST CONGESTION
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 27, 2018