Infants Pain Relief by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on November 13, 2017
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-702
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)
Acetaminophen, USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor.
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed syringe designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- remove bottle cap and insert syringe tip through opening at top of the bottle
- tip bottle upside down and draw medicine into the syringe
- fill to dose level
- dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
|* or as directed by a doctor|
||under 2 years
||ask a doctor
|24-35||2-3 years||5 mL
Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not use if printed bottle body wrap is broken or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C red no #33, FD&C red no #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM
3301 NW BOCA RATON BLVD
SUITE 101, BOCA RATON, FL 33431
MADE IN USA
Compare to Infants'
TYLENOL® Oral Suspension
PAIN RELIEVER -FEVER REDUCER
ORAL SUSPENSION LIQUID
160 mg per 5 mL
• Alcohol Free
• Aspirin Free
• Ibuprofen Free
• Gluten Free
|INFANTS PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|