Dulcolax by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: bisacodyl 10mg
Labeler: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 0597-0162
Bisacodyl (USP) 10 mg Suppository/Stimulant Laxative
Medicated Laxative Suppository
|Active ingredient (in each suppository)||Purpose|
|Bisacodyl (USP) 10 mg||Stimulant laxative|
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and mild cramps
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||1 suppository in a single daily dose. See consumer leaflet for proper, safe use of the applicator.|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||Ask a doctor. Applicator not for use in children under 12 years of age.|
|children under 6 years of age|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Inactive ingredient hard fat
Questions? call 1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish), M – F, 8:30 – 5 EST, or visit www.Dulcolax.com
Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) Consumer Health Care Products Division of BI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ridgefield, CT 06877. Product of Italy. Manufactured in Italy. © 2015, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All rights reserved.
|Labeler - Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (603175944)|
|Registrant - Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (603175944)|