Tussin Cough and Chest Congestion DM Adult
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-085
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL= milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25ºC(68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red 40, flavor, glucose, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Cough + Chest Congestion DM
*Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Peak Cold Cough + Chest Congestion DM
For Ages 12 & Over
FL OZ (mL)
Dosing Cup Included
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Peak Cold Cough + Chest Congestion DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
|TUSSIN COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION DM
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.