Tussin Peak Cold sugar-free COUGH PLUS CHEST CONGESTION DM
Medically reviewed on April 18, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL
Labeler: DISCOUNT DRUG MART
NDC Code: 53943-023
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not take more than 6 doses (12 tsp) in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children|
12 years and over
every 4 hours
|children under 12 years||do not use
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate
acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, flavors, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, menthol, methyl paraben, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Distributed by: Discount Drug Mart
211 Commerce Drive
Medina, OH 44256
Compare to the active ingredients in
Adult Robitussin® Peak Cold
Sugar-Free Cough + Chest
Cough + Chest
Each 10 mL dose of oral solution contains:
20 mg - Dextromethorphan HBr, USP (Cough Suppressant)
200 mg - Guaifenesin, USP (Expectorant)
Cough Use Dosage
Mucus Cup Included
Non-Drowsy 8 FL OZ
For Ages 12 & Over (237 mL)
|TUSSIN PEAK COLD SUGAR-FREE COUGH PLUS CHEST CONGESTION DM
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - DISCOUNT DRUG MART (047741335)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.