Renu Laboratories Acne Sulphur L
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: SULFUR 1.4g in 14g
Labeler: Renu Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 76348-406
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sulfur Colloidal (10%)
Topical Acne Treatment
- for the treatment of acne
- healing and drying acne breakouts
- helps clear acne pimples, blackheads or whiteheads and allows skin to heal
- penetrates pores to control acne blemishes
- helps keep skin clear of new acne pimples
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do Not Use
- on broken skin
- on large areas of the skin
- if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
When using this product
- apply only to areas with acne
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- excessive dryness or peeling occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed
by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Camphor, Iron Oxide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Zinc Oxide.
|RENU LABORATORIES ACNE SULPHUR L
acne sulfur lotion suspension
|Labeler - Renu Laboratories, Inc. (945739449)|
|Renu Laboratories, Inc.||945739449||manufacture(76348-406)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.