Stomach Relief Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed on April 12, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 1050mg in 30mL
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC Code: 63941-371
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 1050 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms ahould not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- a sodium-restricted diet
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- 30 mL( 1 dose) every 1 hour as needed
- do not take more than 4 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- drink plently of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 19 mg
- each 30 mL contains: salicylate 455 mg
- sugar free
- keep tightly closed
- protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104ºF or 40ºC)
benzoic acid, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN MAXIMUM STRENGTH PEPTO-BISMOL®*
Bismuth subsalicylate 1050 mg per 30 mL
Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal
Soothing relief for:
Indigestion, Upset Stomach, Nausea, Heartburn, Diarrhea
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble Company. Pepto-Bismol® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT; DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.