Childrens Plus Cold by Walgreens
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
NDC Code: 0363-0026
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 1 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 2.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sneezing and runny nose
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses (10 mL each) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs contaning acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning )
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- mL = milliliter
- shake well before using
- do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible use weight to dose;otherwise use age.
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (mL)|
|36-47||4-5||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|under 36||under 4||do not use|
- store between 20-25ºC(68-77F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red 40, flavors, glycerin, microrocrystalline cellulose, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucrose, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Acetaminophen / Pain reliever / fever reducer
Chlorpheniramine maleate / Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCI / Nasal Decongestant
- Fever & sore throat
- Sneezing & runny nose
- Stuffy nose
- Oral suspension
- For ages 6 to 11 years
DOSAGE CUP PROVIDED
FL OZ (mL)
Compare to Children's Tylenol® Plus Cold active ingredient≠≠
≠≠This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Tylenol® Plus Cold.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
|CHILDRENS PLUS COLD
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hci suspension
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|