Anticavity by DOLGENCORP, LLC
Medically reviewed on January 2, 2018
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 10.4mg in 1mL
Labeler: DOLGENCORP, LLC
NDC Code: 55910-030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, see professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 millilitrs of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 year of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperture
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Bubblegum Blowout Anticavity Kids Fluoride Rinse.
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC, 100 MISSION RIDGE, GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! (888) 309-9030
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - DOLGENCORP, LLC (068331990)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.