Pain Relief PM by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 15mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
NDC Code: 59779-905
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 15 mL)
Acetaminophen USP 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl USP 25 mg
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||do not use
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 9 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
- don't use if shrink band is missing or broken
- see back label for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C Blue no.1, FD&C Green no. 3, flavors, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, non-crystallizing sorbitol solution, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, and sucralose
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A.
SEE WARNINGS INFORMATION
Pain Relief PM
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg,
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg
Pain reliever/Nighttime sleep aid
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SHRINKBAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN.
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (062312574)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.