Anti-Fungal by Universal Distribution Center LLC
Medically reviewed on April 16, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 0.02g in 1g
Labeler: Universal Distribution Center LLC
NDC Code: 52000-021
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2.0%
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop using this product and ask a doctor
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch).
- do not use for diaper rash
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
wash affected area and dry thoroughly
Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
supervise children in the use of this product
for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
if conditions persist longer, ask a doctor
this product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store between 15ºC to 30º C (59ºF to 86º F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see crimp of tube.
Benzoic Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Mineral Oil, PEGlicol-5-Oleate, Pegoxol-7 Stearate, Purified Water.
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(52000-021)|
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2078 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more