Anti-Fungal by Universal Distribution Center LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 0.02g in 1g
Labeler: Universal Distribution Center LLC
NDC Code: 52000-021
Miconazole Nitrate 2.0%
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop using this product and ask a doctor
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch).
- do not use for diaper rash
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
wash affected area and dry thoroughly
Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
supervise children in the use of this product
for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
if conditions persist longer, ask a doctor
this product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store between 15ºC to 30º C (59ºF to 86º F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see crimp of tube.
Benzoic Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Mineral Oil, PEGlicol-5-Oleate, Pegoxol-7 Stearate, Purified Water.
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(52000-021)|