Muscle Rub by Universal Distribution Center LLC
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.025g in 1g
Labeler: Universal Distribution Center LLC
NDC Code: 52000-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Provides soothing relief of minor arthritis pain, aching muscles, joints and backaches.
For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- Do not bandage tightly, apply to wounds, broken or irritated skin, or use with a heating pad.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 10 days or clear-up and occur again within a few days, if skin redness or irritation develops, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- For arthritis like conditions in children under 12, do not use. Consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily and gently massage until gel disappears.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see crimp of tube.
Camphor, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Isoceteth, Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Water
|Labeler - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(52000-020)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.