Tolnaftate by Topco Associates LLC
Medically reviewed on January 8, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.3g in 130g
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itch, burning and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- avoid contact with eyes
- use only as directed
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 2 weeks
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, isobutane (propellent), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B (14%w/w), talc
jock itch powder aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)