Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 50mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 69748-641
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
- fot the treatment of acne
- use to prevent new pimples from forming
For external use only
if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time ot immediately following use of this product. Increased dryness or imitation may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- skin imitation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin imitation. Mild imitation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
if skin irritation becomes severe
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside use a sunscreen. Allow Acne Treatment Cream to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling . If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and ask a doctor
- keep tightly closed
- keep away from heat
ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (ALOE VERA GEL) JUICE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) OIL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) OIL, DMDM HYDANTOIN,
GLYCERIN, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL), IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) OIL, MENTHOL,
METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYSORBATE-20, SACCHARUM OFFICINALIS (SUGAR) CANE EXTRACT, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE (HYALURONIC ACID), SODIUM HYDROXIDE,
TRIETHANOLAMINE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Neutracure (079725043)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.