Element 47 Face and Body Acne Treatment
Medically reviewed on April 10, 2018.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Worldceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 69753-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
• For the treatment of acne. • Penetrates pores to help control acne blemishes
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase
dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
• For chest and back, spray on affected areas one to three times daily. For face, apply with a cotton ball to entire face one to three times daily.
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Sensitivity for a new user: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no
discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
• Aqua (Water), Propanediol, CoTcamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe
Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Colloidal Silver (preservative)*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Allantoin, Citrus
Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Lauryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG/PPG-4/12 Dimethicone,
Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide (*Less than 1%)
FACE & BODY
FACE & BODY
SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES
8 FL. OZ. (240ML)
|ELEMENT 47 FACE AND BODY ACNE TREATMENT
salicylic acid spray
|Labeler - Worldceuticals, LLC (079782424)|
|Avadim Technologies, Inc.||041443877||manufacture(69753-002)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.