Triple Antibiotic by ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC.
NDC Code: 67060-360
Active Ingredients (in each gram)
Bacitracin Zinc 400 units
Neomycin Sulfate 5 mg (equivalent to 3.5 mg. Neomycin)
Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000 units
first aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in: • minor cuts • burns • scrapes
• For external use only
Do not use:
• in the eyes • if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock • over large areas of the body • longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor:
• before use in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
• if the condition persists or gets worse
• if a rash or other allergic reaction develops
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
• Clean the affected area.
• Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger)on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
• May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Inactive Ingredients: petrolatum.
bacitracin, neomycin, polymyxin b ointment
|Labeler - ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC. (114477180)|
|Registrant - ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC. (114477180)|
|ULTRA SEAL CORPORATION||085752004||pack(67060-360)|
|ULTRA TAB LABORATORIES, INC.||151051757||manufacture(67060-360)|