Triple Antibiotic by ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC.
NDC Code: 67060-360
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each gram)
Bacitracin Zinc 400 units
Neomycin Sulfate 5 mg (equivalent to 3.5 mg. Neomycin)
Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000 units
first aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in: • minor cuts • burns • scrapes
• For external use only
Do not use:
• in the eyes • if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock • over large areas of the body • longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor:
• before use in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
• if the condition persists or gets worse
• if a rash or other allergic reaction develops
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
• Clean the affected area.
• Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger)on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
• May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Inactive Ingredients: petrolatum.
bacitracin, neomycin, polymyxin b ointment
|Labeler - ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC. (114477180)|
|Registrant - ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC. (114477180)|
|ULTRA SEAL CORPORATION||085752004||pack(67060-360)|
|ULTRA TAB LABORATORIES, INC.||151051757||manufacture(67060-360)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical)
- Triple Antibiotic Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Triple Antibiotic topical
- Medi-First Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic Topical (Advanced Reading)