Anticavity by ShopKo
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 37012-435
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contct a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
- store at room temperature (59⁰ - 77⁰ F)
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine HealthyWhite Anticavity Mouthrinse
Contains peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened.
Vi-Jon, 1 Swan Drive
Smyrna, TN 37167
Shopko Store Operating Co, LLC
For consumer questions
COMPARE TO THE
INGREDIENTS OF LISTERINE
Begins working on contact
5 days to whiter teeth
Helps strengthen teeth
Kills germs that cause bad breath
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use.
16 fl oz (474 mL)
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - ShopKo (023252638)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.