Novarnica Moisturizing Foot Cream
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 3g in 100g
Labeler: Xcentrik Inc.
NDC Code: 61871-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For fast and soothing relief of foot pain, dry itchy skin and rough cracking heels. Moisturizes and revitalizes from ankles to toes.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if allergic to Asteraceae or Compositae (daisy) family or to any other ingredient contained in this product.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if appearance of rash, irritation, reddening, dermatitis or eczema.
- Do not apply on wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply bandage or heat (heating pad) on the affected body part.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not inhale or swallow.
- Keep safely out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, call a poison control center immediately.
- For adults and children 12 years and older, apply generously and rub on affected area until the cream has penetrated through the skin.
- Repeat as needed up to 4 times daily.
- If pain persists or worsens more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, arnica montana flower extract, camphor, carbomer, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, methylparaben, mineral oil, peppermint essential oil, sodium benzoate, steareth-2, steareth-100, stearyl alcohol, triethanolamine, water.
Toll free 1-800-441-5375
Weekdays, 9 AM to 5 PM (EST)
Distributed by Xcentrik Inc.
7902 Samuel Hatt
Chambly (Quebec) Canada J3L 6W4
FOOT RELIEF CREAM
WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Aloe & Arnica Montana
Fast and soothing relief of:
Cools & soothes quickly
Also for diabetics
|NOVARNICA MOISTURIZING FOOT CREAM
|Labeler - Xcentrik Inc. (206906492)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.