Novarnica Moisturizing Foot Cream
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 3g in 100g
Labeler: Xcentrik Inc.
NDC Code: 61871-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For fast and soothing relief of foot pain, dry itchy skin and rough cracking heels. Moisturizes and revitalizes from ankles to toes.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if allergic to Asteraceae or Compositae (daisy) family or to any other ingredient contained in this product.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if appearance of rash, irritation, reddening, dermatitis or eczema.
- Do not apply on wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply bandage or heat (heating pad) on the affected body part.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not inhale or swallow.
- Keep safely out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, call a poison control center immediately.
- For adults and children 12 years and older, apply generously and rub on affected area until the cream has penetrated through the skin.
- Repeat as needed up to 4 times daily.
- If pain persists or worsens more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, arnica montana flower extract, camphor, carbomer, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, methylparaben, mineral oil, peppermint essential oil, sodium benzoate, steareth-2, steareth-100, stearyl alcohol, triethanolamine, water.
Toll free 1-800-441-5375
Weekdays, 9 AM to 5 PM (EST)
Distributed by Xcentrik Inc.
7902 Samuel Hatt
Chambly (Quebec) Canada J3L 6W4
FOOT RELIEF CREAM
WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Aloe & Arnica Montana
Fast and soothing relief of:
Cools & soothes quickly
Also for diabetics
|NOVARNICA MOISTURIZING FOOT CREAM
|Labeler - Xcentrik Inc. (206906492)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.