Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: IBUPROFEN 200mg
Labeler: Provision Medical Products
NDC Code: 69103-2525
Uses: temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:•headache • minor pain of arthritis • the common cold • toothache • backache • menstrual cramps • muscular aches • temporarily reduces fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health
professional before use. It is especially important not to
use Ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy
unless directed to do so by a doctor because it may
cause problems in the unborn
child or complications during delivery.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In
case of overdose, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic
reaction which may include:
• hives • shock • facial swelling • asthma (wheezing)
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic
drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should
take Ibuprofen or other pain relievers/ fever reducers.
Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use:
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any
other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• stomach pain
• problems or serious side eects from taking
pain relievers or fever reducers
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• under a doctor's care for any serious condition
• taking any other drug
• taking any other product that contains Ibuprofen,
or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
When using this product give with food or milk if
stomach upset occurs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right
away • pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
• any new symptoms appear • redness or swelling is
present in the painful area
• Do not take more than directed.
Adults and children 12 years and older
• Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms
• If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless as directed by a doctor.
• The smallest effective dose should be used.
Children under 12 year
• Ask a doctor.
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium,
polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80,
povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon
dioxide, sodium starch glycolate,
stearic acid and titanium dioxide.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT-IBUPROFEN 200 MG
PAIN RELIEVER/FEVER REDUCER
|Labeler - Provision Medical Products (036936831)|
|Registrant - Provision Medical Products (036936831)|
|SHASUN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED||915786829||manufacture(69103-2525)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 3, 2018