Mucus Relief Maximum Strength Multi Symptom Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: MEIJER, INC.
NDC Code: 41250-336
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phelgm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measue only with dosing cup provided
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, disodium EDTA,, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Mucinex® Fast-Max® Maximum Strength Cold, Flu & Sore Throat active ingredients*
Aches & Fever (Acetaminophen)
Cough (Dextromethorphan HBr)
Chest Congestion & Mucus (Guaifenesin)
Stuffy Nose (Phenylephrine HCI)
Aches & Fever
Chest Congestion & Mucus
- For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered trademarks Mucinex® and Fast-Max®.
DIST. BY MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
MAXIMUM STRENGTH MULTI SYMPTOM RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - MEIJER, INC. (006959555)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 6, 2018