calcium antacidextra strength extra strength
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories
NDC Code: 0536-1049
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate USP 750mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervison of a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years of age: chew 2 - 4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- Do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 300 mg
- store below 30ºC (86°F)
adipic acid, blue #1 lake, dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, red 27 lake, starch, sucrose, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake
SAFETY SEALED. DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING.
Compare to Tums® Extra Strength 750 Assorted Fruit Flavors active ingredient
Calcium Antacid Tablets
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICALLY FLAVORED
Calcium Carbonate 750 mg
|CALCIUM ANTACIDEXTRA STRENGTH
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (079246066)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.