Crest Pro-Health by The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
Ingredients: STANNOUS FLUORIDE 1.6mg in 1g
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-574
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Stannous fluoride 0.454%
(0.16% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity, antigingivitis, antisensitivity toothpaste
- aids in the prevention of cavities
- helps prevent gingivitis
- helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- do not swallow
- children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist
- products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth
- adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- this Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- see your dentist regularly
glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium hexametaphosphate, propylene glycol, PEG-6, water, zinc lactate, trisodium phosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium gluconate, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, xanthan gum, blue 1
DISTR. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE FOR ANTICAVITY, ANTIGINGIVITIS AND SENSITIVE TEETH
ORIGINAL CLEAN MINT
CAVITIES | GINGIVITIS | SENSITIVITY | PLAQUE
TARTAR | WHITENING | FRESHENS BREATH
NET WT 5.1 OZ (144 g)
stannous fluoride gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.