Hourglass Equilibrium Day Fluid SPF 30
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 16, 2019.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: HOMOSALATE 9.9g in 100mL, OCTINOXATE 7.5g in 100mL, OCTISALATE 3.0g in 100mL, AVOBENZONE 2.0g in 100mL
Labeler: Kingdom Animalia, LLC dba Hourglass Comsetics
NDC Code: 42627-269
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
on damamged or broken skin.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
if rash occurs.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures include
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETYL HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, COCONUT ALKANES, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL COCOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHOSPHATITYL GLYCEROL, POLYGLYCERYL-10 MONO/DIOLEATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 OLEATE, TOCOHPERYL ACETATE, WATER XANTHAN GUM.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Call toll free 855-201-4529
|HOURGLASS EQUILIBRIUM DAY FLUID
homosalate, octinoxate, ocitsalate, avobenzone lotion
|Labeler - Kingdom Animalia, LLC dba Hourglass Comsetics (004924553)|