Vanishing Scent Muscle Rub Gel
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 28, 2018.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 25mg in 1g
Labeler: McCure Health Solutions Inc.
NDC Code: 52486-012
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: • simple backache • arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains
For external use only.
• on wounds or damaged skin • with a heating pad • on a child 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
you have redness over the affected area
• avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes • do not bandage tightly
• condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days • symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days • excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily • children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
• Store between 20 C and 25 C (68 F and 77 F) • Lot No. & Exp. Date. see box or crimp of tube
CARBOMER 940, DL-CAMPHOR, ISOPROPANOL, METHYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PURIFIED WATER, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TROLAMINE
|VANISHING SCENT MUSCLE RUB GEL
|Labeler - McCure Health Solutions Inc. (053034873)|
|Jiangsu Dedi Medical Device Co., Ltd.||544458936||manufacture(52486-012)|